BBQ Pulled Pork Nachos
shredded cheddar cheese
1 small onion, diced
1/2 green pepper, diced
1/2 cup frozen corn, thawed
1 small can refried beans (we used Bush’s)
1 pound pulled pork BBQ (we used Jack Daniel’s Ready to Eat Pulled Pork)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Prep a baking sheet with aluminum foil & spray with cooking spray.
3. In a medium skillet, heat EVOO. Add onion and green pepper and cook until translucent and tender. After that, add corn to heat through.
4. On the baking sheet, spread tortilla chips. Top with pulled pork, shredded cheese, onion/green pepper/corn mixture, and refried beans.
5. Drizzle with BBQ sauce.
6. Place in oven and bake 15-20 minutes until cheese is melted and meat is heated through.