Waffle Wednesday: Bacon Waffles with Cinnamon
2 cups Heart Smart Bisquick Pancake Mix
1 1/3 cup 1% milk
2 tbsp canola oil
4-6 pieces bacon, cooked and crumbled
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Preheat waffle iron.
2. Mix waffles as directed on back of Bisquick box.
3. Add in bacon, cinnamon, and vanilla. Let batter sit for 2-3 minutes.
4. Spray iron with cooking spray. Ladle batter in waffle iron (1/3-1/2 cup of batter depending on your size waffle maker; I use a soup ladle as my measuring cup). Cook until golden brown. Remove from iron.
5. Respray waffle iron with cooking spray and repeat process until all batter is gone.
6. Serve with butter and maple syrup.